Sunday, October 9, 2011

I want longer in London!

I am really enjoying London....and only wish I had planned a bit longer here...there is just so much to see and do....today i have been to Spitalfields Marker which was fun seeing locally made handcrafted things. Then I gave spent the past few hours at the V&A museum...what a fantastic museum...so many interesting things to look at....but my feet are so tired that I have been really struggling with tiredness! So here i am again at my favourite WiFi haunt doing an update....am about to head to Harrods again for a spot more shopping...need to spend some of my punds before I head back to the good old Euro tomorrow! I actually really like Harrods and whilst there is plenty of stuff which costs a fortune, I visited a toyshop the other day with a view to buying gifts for my niece and nephew, and the same or similar things were actually less expensive at Harrods...plus their food hall is great so i think I will get something for dinner tonight....so, I will head off over the road to spend up!
Speak to you from Brugge...hope you've had a good weekend. Cheerio!
PS..thanks Chris and Craig and Kieran for your comments....and thanks Maureen for reading my posts!

1 comment:

  1. Do you Realise that you ave pretty much said the same fir each place you've been? I want longer..... Never enough time for seeing, doing, experiencing! It sounds like you are packing plenty in though!
    It is 1.00 am here and I am on board another plane Boun d for Sing and Mumbai! Can you believe it I have actually been on two overseas trips whilst you have been away- crAzy - I hope this is my last for a while- at least until next year! I spent a couple of days in Bright and Jj and I have agreed that you and I need to have a trip to Bright together - lots of great browsing- we went to beech worth and there was a great vintage shop with lots of textile things! Maybe early next year???
    Got to turn off now- loving the news. Looking forwRd to seeing you in a couple of weeks and thanks for the postcard- amazing it arrived! Woulnt have blamed you for not sending us one,as you never received ours!
    T

    ReplyDelete