Thursday, October 27, 2011

Home and an update

Well,
I arrived safely back in Australia last Saturday night (late). It was lovely to be home and to catch up with my family and friends. I had an absolute ball in Europe and will DEFINITELY visit there again...there is still so much more I need to see!

I returned to work on Wednesday and it is nice to know that I only have a short week. Then the weekend and then i have next Tuesday off as it is a public holiday here in Australia....all for the occasion of a horse race! But do you hear me complaining? Not on your life!

I had hope to upload some photos from my trip, but sadly my computer decided to crash on Sunday....and it has been getting repaired since then...but I pick it up tomorrow...so hopefully I will get to pop some photos on my blog over the weekend...so stay tuned.

Thanks to all of my cousins in Germany for making my week there one to remember....it was wonderful to meet so many cousins and get to know them better...I truly felt the blessing of spending time in Germany...and a very special thank you to Rita and Alberto...who were very generous to let me stay in their home....they hold an extra special place in my heart! I hope to continue contact with some of my cousins...though I will see how I go with that as I am not the best at keeping in contact with people....but I am certainly going to make an effort.

Well, hope to show you some photos over the weekend.

Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment