Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Chocolate, chocolate....and a just a little bit more chocolate

Well, this little town is THE capital of chocolate! Never have I seen so much chocolate in such a small area...yesterday I had my first taste of Belgian chocolate IN Belgium! For those of you familiar with Koko Black in Australia, they have a chocolate called Manon...well yesterday I saw a chocolate with the same name here...so just had to do a taste comparison...well, the two are pretty much on a par....but what I think I will need to do is buy some more to bring home and then buy one from Koko Black and try them side by side...anyone wish to join me?
Apart from the chocolate, yesterday I walked and walked and walked again....I didn't really look in any museums as quite frankly, I am a bit over paintings of Madonna and Child....but there was still plenty of photo opportunities to be had...I also went on a canal ride which was great to see a different perspective of the city.
Then I had a lovely dinner last night...after walking around in circles trying to find a place that was open or had a vacancy....
Later today I head off to Berlin, but I still have four hours to see some more of this lovely town...I think it is raining today....so maybe I will need to go visit a museum!
See you in Berlin.

1 comment: