Monday, September 19, 2011

What a night!

Morning
It is around 6.30am Monday here in Orvieto...what a night we have had overnight...from the relentless heat of the past few days, last night was the most spectacular and scary thunderstorm here in Orvieto. After a wonderful dinner where I tried wild boar (was so delicious!) and a relaxing stroll through the town with the rest of the group,we could see the sky with lightning in the distance. I don't think I have ever seen anything like it! But it is so refreshing to have some rain and a cool breeze blowing. I am looking forward to seeing what the day brings.

1 comment:

  1. Lisa
    I am loving reading your posts! We'll be abe to compare photos when you get back!
    Can't wait to hear about all of your creative and foodie pursuits in Orvieto.
    T

    ReplyDelete